Friday, September 3, 2010

Red Pepper Bell Dip


Salad with dips will never be the same again. It add flavours to your dish and you can eat it with cucumber, celery sticks, ect... if you have no time to make your salad. You can have lettuce wrap too, just add some alfalfa sprouts, asparagus, cucumber strips, ect and drizzle some dips on it, wrap up and MUNCH.











I make Red Pepper Bell Dips as shown in the pictures. I baked the red pepper bell in the oven until the skin is separated from the flesh, turn it over after the top side is done. Let the pepper bell cool down then remove the skin and the seeds and the stems, left the flesh. Add dates, lemon juice, liquid amino and basil spice to blend until smooth. It can be kept in the fridge for a week. I got this recipes 2 years ago but never really use them due to busy schedule in work and in household chores. Until I stay at home full time and takes this opportunities to try on most of the recipes. In case, I have to go back to work force again, Choe Choe!!! Touch wood! Hopefully not lah but in Singapore it is hard to survive with single income.

I learnt this from Siok Khoon's mum (Our Place International), there are also others dips been taught in their classes. They are yummy... They also teach how to make good salad, dips, guilt free candy, shark fine soup, sushi, brown rice, healthy water cooked bee hoon, ect.... My saliva are drooping as I think of them. They use better seasoning like liquid amino, agave nectar to replace salt, sugar. I don't have to worry about anything when I am taking my meal there, I can eat wholeheartedly.



There is a chance for us to learn her cooking again in Sept 10, Siok Khoon's mum intend to have another round of cooking class this month. Aren't we lucky? Besides learning how to cook, we also have some sharing by some of our friends who have go through some fasting and we are also can make new friends. We need to support one another along the way to maintain this lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Sl, for baked bell pepper n potato, what's the temperature n how long? I read that oven baked stuff above certain degree is not good right?

    ReplyDelete