Monday, September 6, 2010

My Ferrero Rocher

Ferrero Rocher.... This used to be one of my favourite chocolate for special occasions or for gifts to friends and relatives. I would eat them mindful with every bites but I have cut down totally on chocolate 2 years ago but occasionally still take some to satisfy my taste bud. Oh, so guilty after eating them and my piles will take effect after that.











Now my replacement for Ferrero Rocher is Carob Candy!!! It is guilt free, tasty and they looks similar I guess. I bring them to special occasions or give out as gifts and the kids simply love it. I also learnt this from the cooking class from Our Place International. The ingredients are Almond Butter, Agave Nectar, Walnuts, Sunflower Seed, Sesame Seed, Carob Powder after mixing and rolled up into balls, coat them with coconut flakes. The ingredients are super right? It is nutty with a bit of chocolaty taste. It will usually be wiped out very fast when we attended the cooking class.



Come for the Sept class if you want to learn more good, tasty and healthy food.

*If you want to order, email to tanshellin@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment