Friday, September 24, 2010

Curry Fever

Recipe from Raw Living, Kate Wood

Yummy yum, curry curry, I love curry. Just tried out some curry snacks after getting hold of my curry powder from Organic Shop. I soaked the Buckwheat around 3 to 4 hours, drained it then coat it with sesame oil and curry powder, leave them in the dehydrator to dry overnight. It turned out to be light and crispy. I add them to my salad and my salad become more tasty than ever.



Another type of snack is to use sweet potato. Slice the sweet potato as thin as possible, just like potato chip or else it will be woody. Coat it with the same seasoning as mentioned above and dehydrate it. The sweet potato I used is purple in colour but the flesh is orange, if you bake them, it become very soft like pumpkin. It become my favourite chip but not too much, you will have sore throat the next day. :( More juice, please!


For kids, curry is too hot for them. I tried with the Kelp seasoning and olive oil, it turns out great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment