Friday, September 24, 2010

My new Purple MOPPPPP




Hee hee, this will be out of the topic but I would really really love to share with you my new 2 in 1 floor helper, the Purple MOP!!! Maybe some of you have seen people demonstrating in the market or shopping center or have even got one at home. I tell you I hate mopping because the conventional mopper is heavy and I hate to twist and turn the mop head. It will be stuck with hairs and blah blah stuff.





I used to see the seller in the market very often selling these purple mops, I just ignore and did not really bother. Until my husband suggested to buy them (he is doing the vacumming and mopping everyday...) because our old mop head is not good anymore. So I bought 1 for $10. They said that we don't need to sweep the floor. Oh really???!!! I just gave it a try tonight and I just LOVE it after using and felt excited to write it down. I ate biscuit and purposely drop the crump on the floor. My son ate food and dirty the floor, I just let it be. I did no sweeping or vacuum, I just mopped and pushed the dirt to a corner. To wash the mop, I only do some twisting in the bucket of water then pull the column up and twisted. As you twist, the position will be locked by a mechanism. So not much energy is used and I don't have to touch the mop head. The area that had been mopped was clean and nice, the hair or dirt that cannot be carried by the mop was wipped by tissue.



This is a good tool for fast and easy cleaning, it saves time too. But once a week thorough vacuum maybe needed. At least now, I can do the mopping too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shel Lin,

    Where can i buy this mop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late late reply, hope that by now you have found the MOP! I always have temporary stall set up at my market here and they sell then cheaper, I got mine at $10. I saw them selling at NTUC too but more expensive.

    ReplyDelete