Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Favourite Dip

Someone told me that it taste like one of the French dip and again another friend told me that it taste like Sour Cream Pringle!!! YEah, it is CASHEW CREAM CHeese, they call it. I will always want to have this when I happen to buy some good bread from Cedele, maybe I should say better? Whatever... Now MOH is promoting Wholegrain Bread instead of plain white bread. I used to love bread + kaya + butter or even peanut butter... SINFUL STUFF! But now I am trying to cut down on them if I could zip my mouth.
This is my Favvvvvvvvvourite DIP, yummy... Get your 120g cashew nuts presoaked for 4 hours, juice of 1 lemon (put less or more according to your taste), 1 tsp miso, 1/4 onion, BLEND THEM UP! ***Take note, add some water before blending, add more water if your blade is not moving or help to stir up a bit*** Leave it in the fridge and it will thicken abit. Keep it in the fridge for freshness. I usually eat up within 3 days but I think to keep 1 week in the fridge should be fine.

Remember DO NOT OVEREAT and EAT WITH MODERATION. Good food does not means eat all you can or eat as much as you can. There should be a balance in life beside pure food, we also need sunlight, love, good relationships, exercise, calm mind, spiritual, emotional health..... and Everyday is a GOOD day! :) Enjoy.


Recipe reference : Raw Living, Kate Wood

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, its very good. I spread on my vegan sandwich and it enhanced the flavour.

    ReplyDelete