Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Breakfast of the Day

Have you taken your breakfast? What do you have? I used to love KAYA with toasted BREAD and a cup of nice fragrance Milk TEA.... I still love them now but only have them once in a blue moon after noon time. Why after noon time? Do you know that from 4am to 12 noon is the elimination period for our body? It is best not to have heavy breakfast which will take your body hours to digest. Because the energy supposed to used for elimination will be used for digestion instead. If you are not allowed to dispose most of your rubbish from your house, will your house stink after stacking all your rubbish in your kitchen for days? It's the same logic.... So it is best to have juices and fruits in the morning. Juices does not need to be digest, it will be readily be absorbed by your body. For fruits, it will take about 1/2 to 1 hour to digest, depends on what fruits you eat.
My breakfast for today is Orange Juice, freshly squeezed from TSL Kitchen. After one hour, I have my Favourite SMOOTHIE. Having fruits is good but having smoothie is like giving the **SPARK** to your meal. I like the surprise everytime I make my smoothie, the taste can be different and interesting.

Best Juice I know
The best juice that is recommended by Ray and Siok Khoon is to have CARROT+BEET ROOT+CELERY in the morning, but I don't have the leisury in making my own juice after becoming a MUMMY. So I just cut the orange and mouth juice. Or I can have watermelon or coconut.

Smoothie for the Day

As you can see from the above pictures, my smoothie for the day is BANANA+BLACKBERRY+STRAWBERRY+DATES+RICE MILK. This smoothie taste great, I love the berries and blackberry gives a unique taste. Dates are very nutritious, I will try to take it almost everyday for IRON. The people of the Middle East consumed dates, as a part of their staple diet, because of its high nutritional value. It is rich in natural fibers and contains a lot of other nutrients, like oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, magnesium, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... great ideas. Sounds good, looks great and I am sure it tastes good as well.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete