Monday, June 28, 2010

Personal Sharing with Maitri




What do I eat during my pregnancy time?
1 year before my pregnancy, I started having juices and fruits for my breakfast and salad+carbo as my lunch. This gives me a drastic changes in my body, it improves internally and externally. I used to poo poo once in 3 days, now I can do it twice in a day, this is my internal changes. External changes? It remove my tummy tire and my skin is smooth. No more make up or facial cream for washing. Now I use Dr Bonner Soap to wash my body and face. The rest of the time, I only use water to clean my face. No pimples at all and no acnes. So amazing! I saved a lot on my monthly facial and make up product. $$$$
I stopped my meat in take after I know I am pregnant. In my 1st trimester, I can't eat most of the food, I vomitted most of the time. This is due to my high level of toxic in my body which the body tries to cleanse it for my baby to grow. Ray and Siok Khoon helped me through some short fasting during that period and this helps me to have some appetite for food. I lost 3 kg and I hold on till my 2nd trimister then I started to take proper meal. I still takes the same meal as before my preganacy, juice and fruits in the morning and salad+carbo for lunch. Dinner? I took brown rice and cooked vegetables. This continues till I gave birth and during my confinement, I also take the same meal. Of course, there is a lot of nagging and arguement. I am in a better position than most of my friends who take this path. At least my mother and mother in law did not enforce it on me. They only pursue... I have heard of one case that my friend got beaten by her mother for not sending her daughter to the hospital. I also have a friend whose mother must have her grandson to have fish during his meal and checked up on her every now and then.

Exercise
It is very important during pergnancy, it helps you to have an easier birth.
The best is to do swimming. I started in my 2nd trimester and I swam once a
week and also suntan at the same time. From the time I admitted to the hospital until I gave birth, it is only 4 hours. With addition that the doctor gave me drips and burst my water bag during the process.

Sunlight
It is very very very very very important things to do everyday for EVERYONE. Vitamin D! I tried to get out in the sun as much as I can and exposed my tummy to let my baby get the sun too.

***This is only my sharing on my experience. Please do some consultation if you want to have any changes in your diet. ***

1 comment:

  1. Maitri is lucky that his mummy gave him a head start early!

    ReplyDelete