Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favourite Cookie

This is my 1st favourite raw cookies. It is so simple to make and so easily finished up my ME. I always told myself not to overeat but I just cannot RESIST. So I stopped making them to zip my mouth. It is make up of APPLE, CASHEW NUTS and RAISINS. That's all, you want more??? No more, only these 3 ingredients. What I do is I deskin the apple, chopped them up into pieces. For the cashew nuts, you have to pre soaked them up for 4 hours. Place 500g of chopped apple and 120g of soaked cashew nuts in a High Power Blender if you have, then BLEND them up. My blender is not powerful enough, I need to add some water and do some stirring to get it going or else you will smell SMOKE in the air, ahhh... *Motor Jam* After everthing is blended up nice and smooth, mix in the Raisin, the amount depends on your liking (estimate 100g). Scoop a table spoon up and place them on the dehydrator to make it into nice round cookie shape or you like HEART shape better, your choice, leave 1 inch of height. Remember that it will strink by 50% after dehydrating. Flip the cookie over after 6~8 hours, I took around 12 to 16 hours to dehydrate this.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, is this true? It depends on how you eat. It is important to take fruits and juices 1 hour BEFORE FOOD. Eat them in an EMPTY stomach to get the full benefits of Fruits. Juices does not require energy to digest, it can be absorb by the body almost immediate. For fruits, your body needs the minimum energy to digest as compared to vegetables, meat and grains. You should know the logic, 1st in 1st out.
For more details, check out Harvey and Marilyn Diamond, FIT FOR LIFE. For the recipes, I got them from Kate Wood, Raw Living if you are interested in making some. I maybe selling some of these mentioned cookies and fruit rolls in my blog if there is any demand. PM me if you are interested. Bye for now.

***Eat with Moderation***

No comments:

Post a Comment