Monday, March 14, 2011

Cute Mini Processor can do WONDERS


I had been skipping recipes that requires processor because I don't have one. I am reluctant to buy one because it is huge and bulky. With my small kitchen, there is no space for any more equipments or my husband will shake his head.... My intention of buying the Philip hand blender was to make smooth porridge for my son. We went to a Philip Sales with my sister, Kate and brother in law, Trevor. With their generosity, they gave it to me as a Christmas Gift. So Grateful!!! I was hard on cash during that period, hee...

This hand blender comes with a mini S-blade Processor and cake batter, so neat! I started to dig out the processor when I am tempted to try to make raw cake. It works GREAT!!! I love it from the 1st day I used it. I had make so many recipes with it and it is easy to clean too. Raw cakes, pizza, sushi, bread and thick sauces..... Thanks to Kat and Trevor again for making my dishes works!









My friends has been asking me about the recipes for the Foccacia Bread, here it is, enjoy!

1 cup flax seeds, grounded
1 cup sunflower seed, grounded
2 cups onion, quartered
1 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp liquid amino
1 tbsp rosemary
1 tbsp thyme

Process everything in S-blade processor into batter form
Spread on the tray and sprinkle some sesame seed and dehydrate them

For vegetarian, use the below recipes for non onion version

2 cups of sprouted wheat berries
1/2 cup olives, pitted, diced
1 tbsp rosemary
liquid amino to taste
water

blend everything except olive (if you have masticating juicer, use it!!! for smoother texture)
mix the olive in the batter
dehydrate

1 comment: