Monday, February 21, 2011

A Special Friend returned from Arizona


Hsiao Kee is a special friend and mum just returned from Arizona with her son. They had a good time there with Our Place International and have learnt an important, lifetime and valuable lesson. You can read more from this link : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150407090745643&set=a.323023685642.331443.149785450642&theater

We got a good catch up from each other yesterday and our sons are having FUN on their own. I have learnt from her good sharing and she is a brave lady I can say, no joke... This is the first time I see my son munching half of a stick of cucumber and half of a prune without spitting out. Having peers together does makes a different. Watching Reyes eating his salad and vege happily, I hope that my son would also enjoy salad as his main meal one day. Thanks to Hsiao Kee for sharing her raw carrot cake and cashew dip with me. They are DELICIOUS!!! With the leftover, it add on flavours to my salad today....


Zucchini Noddle
Zucchini Strips --- make from 2 way peeler, idea from Simple Vegetarian by Wong Kee Yew
Raw Mushroom cubes --- can buy from NTUC, PESTICIDE FREE
Parsley
Cashew Dip --- from Hsiao Kee

Salad
Organic Alafafa Sprout --- from NTUC
Purple Cabbage --- shredded
Jap Cucumber --- cubed
Corn
Red Pepper Bell Dip --- recipes from Our Place International

Carrot Cake with dip --- from Hsiao Kee

Yummy!

For the book, Simple Vegetarian by Wong Kee Yew, you can buy it from Awareness Place. Thanks to my friend, Linda who gave me a copy, it has quite a number of simple recipes who is suitable for busy friends. My son enjoyed the raw walnut brownie very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment