Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why raw snacks?


Hey, do you have worries for your kids eating too much junk food and getting obese? Do you always restrict your kids from having too much snacks like chocolates, sweets, cookies and ice cream??? Have trouble getting your kids to eat fruits or vegetables? After having a child, I asked myself, what will I do if my kids whine and ask for this and that, in my heart, i will say "No, not too much sweet stuff, it is not good for you" And you will have a big headache rejecting and talking to your kids. Or hid vegetables in their porridge and rice and hope that they will eat them up? No, they will dig out and throw them aside, kids are getting more clever nowadays. "Mummy, don't put funny stuff in my porridge" I wanted to laugh when my friend told me her kid's response. This is where I started and wanted to make some delicious, healthy snacks for my kids. I don't have to worry that they snack too much. They are raw and with natural sweetness from dried fruits. RAW is also a key WORD for more nutritious which is not destroyed by the high temperature through cooking. Raw Snacks for sales coming up... Stay tuned....
****** To eat MODERATELY for any kind of food to aviod any issue********

No comments:

Post a Comment