Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fruit Roll


The equipments that I cannot go without now is BLENDER, JUICER and DEHYDRATOR. I love high water content food like fresh fruits and vegetable. They are easy to digest and I don't have to drink much fluid after a meal. Anyway, you are not suppose to drink fluid after a meal which will wash away the digestive juice in your stomach. I just started dehydrating when I am working on what type of healthy raw snacks that are available for my child. I have a fruit roll here as shown in the picture and it is made of MANGO, BANANAS, DRY APRICOT. Just blend them up and dehydrate them for about 12 hours. It is raw and naturally sweet without any addition sweetner. Raw food will have better nutritious than cooked food. For fruits, never cook them. They turned acidic once cooked. We want alkaline food! You can try to play with other recipes once you have tried this, it can be fun and tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Chase finished a whole bag of your fruit roll in a morning. He is so picky so Im glad it works!

    ReplyDelete